27 Şubat 2014 Perşembe

Return to Wrestling Mat

    I started wrestling when I was 12. And this was my biggest passion. Trying to be best every morning. Trying to work hardest in the world every morning. I was in National team and won a lots of title but one day after I woke up I was feeling empty. That's why I quietted for three months. In this three month I got drunk, I party too much, hung out friends and girls, and of course travelled. Nevertheless I felt like something is missing. This something is my fighting instict. I got used to wake up and fight with my hard workout plan and opponents. So I decided to return to wrestling mat this week. And I am going to start train two times in a day and live healtier.

   So my new motto is ''Keep Calm and Train Harder''


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder