24 Şubat 2014 Pazartesi

Kick Off and SuccessBull

    Being a Red Bull Student Brand Manager was one of coolest thing that I did. Because I always think I have Red Bull characteristic. As you know I am ''creative, energetic, mystic, mystic, extreme, risk-taker, blah blah person... If you wanna I can keep continue forever:)

     Begining of the this week I packed my travel back and took the road through Bursa. After a early breakfast, Kick Off started in the last floor of Hilton Hotel with the sounds of F1 cars. Presantations was amazing owing to our F1 concept. And it is just a beginging. In the Night comes we were on our way to the Uludag where is the best ski center of Turkey. Our second location was Agaoglu My Mountain Hotel for the SuccessBull Awards. With the works which I did only one month, I got 3 nominations and 1 SuccessBull Award. And after I made my speech on the stage, I just started to drink Until woke up in the elevator.
 
     I do not want to talk about this week too much  but you can be sure, this week was epic, aweasome, exhausting week.We worked, we played, we swam, we danced, we drank, we ran, we completed impossible missions.Lastly, I am home right now when I writing this post and I am looking for next one...

 Till next one, I will be working hard, party harder!

 
    We have to complete missions so extreme like being Super Mario to tobaggan...                                                        
 We have mask to make better parties...
 This is my team in the last Kick Off night...
 And my SuccessBull Award finally came home..



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder